The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision-maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
· Lead financial meetings
· Responsible for ensuring a strong financial system, driven by robust systems and processes which ensure zero leakages, 100% statutory compliance, and timely and accurate bookkeeping.
· Prepare and Maintain Complete Books of Accounts and keep them updated on a Daily basis
· Manage and ensure timely and accurate tax compliance, reporting, and Tax return filing works of all corporate and personnel income tax and GST and TDS returns
· Prepare and review tax calculations for TDS, GST, and Income Tax. Prepare estimates and reports.
· Manage the Vendor side and client-side payment processes and checks.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Accountancy or related field 3 - 7 years of relevant experience
· Should have complete knowledge of Tally ERP 9, TDS, GST, and Income Tax returns
· Sound knowledge of Accounting, Direct & Indirect Taxation Laws, etc.
· Experience working with corporate tax and GST for a Medium or Big size Organization