1. To handle finances, performance matrix reporting and statutory
compliances – taxation (GST, Sales Tax, Income etc and audit(GST
Audit, VAT Audit etc).
2. To manage Finance & Accounts department independently.
3. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of all items processed in the system
and Payments to be done on time.
4. Ensure resolution of various issues and queries by raising the same to
local units, departments and external parties.
5. Identify opportunities for improvement in processes and systems, and
make recommendations to improve the efficiency and service levels
of the team.
6. Responsibility for/supervise monthly, quarterly and annual
closing/reporting, produce tax related documents and any ad-hoc
7. The role is expected to have a keen focus on governance, controls,
process improvements, and automation.
8. Manage the month end close process to achieve accuracy of financial
accounts and ensure datelines are met.
9. Ensure finance controls are reviewed and signed off on time, this
includes covering bank reconciliation, revenue, and accounts
receivable reconciliation, balance sheet reconciliation, etc. - Lead the
team to prepare statutory accounts on time and liaise with auditors to
ensure accuracy & timeliness.