1. Business Targets: Achievement of business targets for all financial products as defined and agreed upon.
Meet customers to sell all financial products
Meet & counsel Walk-in & DSA customers who have been referred to him/her by limited
Influence customers to buy FD who have no prior Deposit relationship.
Ensure proper customer profiling on each call/customer visit, to identify and understand his/her needs and accordingly recommend investment and Insurance options.
Obtain appropriate documents/information from the client and ensure the forms are duly completed before logging the sale.
Communicate the necessary details to the customers for the products being bought by them.
Ensure sale is completed through/in line with the defined sales process.
Maintain product mix across types of loans/value of loans ( Eqt, Housing, etc)
and appropriate open market share for all products ( PAR / ULIP /Non-Par).
Co-ordinate for all claims processing (with the help of TM/ ASM/ Coordinators / SM representatives).
Closely monitor the HL data of the HL executives mapped to maximize the business opportunities.
Ensure maximum joint calls with each HL executive mapped.
Ensure that all reports are created and maintained in a timely manner (DSR, Sales Dairy, etc.)
Ensure that all documents are properly scanned and there is no mistakes while leading updation in the system.
Be completely aware of the products being offered by the company and understand competition offering to be able to handle customer objections.
Be updated with the latest product features to enhance his / her selling abilities
Ensure all desired matrix and business composition (persistency, funded, non-funded, etc.) are met
2. Relationship Building:
· Manage relationship with HL executives mapped to him/her.
· Maintain good relations
· Maintain good relationship with Channel partners& DSA
· Build relationship with the assigned/sourced customer to create opportunities for various products to fulfil the customer’s financial needs.
3. Account Management & Servicing:
· Manage and service the existing customer portfolio.
· Coordinate with the TM / Coordinator / SM for post-sales service request form the customers (claims, endorsements, policy copy etc).
· Timely sharing of updated reports with the customers on products being bought by them.
· Co-ordinate with the customers at the time of renewals.
4. Certification and regulatory compliance:
· Be compliant towards the selling of various products by undergoing the training and certification for IRDA, AMFI etc towards the selling of insurance and any other products
· The FSA has to be conscious and vigilant towards the declaration of customer information. In case FSA feels there is a disconnect in the information shared by customer versus his/her observation, they need to crosscheck the information before booking the business.
· Ensure the right quality of business being sourced.