Position: Financial Analyst - FA1, FA2 & FA3.
Min Exp: FA1 (0-3 Years),FA2 (3-5 Years) & FA3 (5+ Years).
Location: Bangalore, India.
We are looking for a smart & passionate Financial Analyst to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Additional Analytical duties as necessary.
- Any Bachelor & Master degree with proven knowledge of Financial & Analytics.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Expertise in creating financial statements.
- Expertise in general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
Note: It's PAID Enhancement - We empower to mastery the core skills & guide to grab the right opportunity from the wide range of open opportunities across India. Good Luck!!!