Study the stock market and financial statuses of the companies is the major job responsibility of an equity analyst. Following are some of the other common job responsibilities of an financial analyst:
· Illustrating technical reports with the use of graphs and computer spreadsheets
· Continuously monitoring the developments and failures of various companies, industrial technology, financial firms, businesses, and economic theories
· Provide guidance on investment decisions by analysing financial information
· Analyse information from investment banking firms, trade publications, financial publications, government agencies, etc.
· Prepare investment plans using financial analysis
· Guide investors about the best time to invest
· Analysing the trade of companies on stock exchange
· Maintaining an extensive coverage list of companies and keeping a track record of their developments
· Reviewing the cash flow statements
· Keep a track of various company information by reading the industry journals, magazines, newspapers, annual reports, etc.
· Education: Minimum Bachelor’s in the any field.
· NISM-Series-VIII: Equity Derivatives Certification Examination
· Experience: 1 to 2 years of related experience or fresher
· Reference and character certificates from previous employer
· Good communicating skills, both verbal as well as written
· Good mathematical and analytical skills