· Job Description: Financial Analyst
· Company Name: Acquara Management Consultant
· Employment Type: Full Time
· Minimum Work Experience: - 1 year post qualification.
· Minimum Education Level: Chartered Accountant / MBA from Premier Institute
We are now recruiting Financial Analyst to handle investments of the allocated clients.
· Preparing 5 year financial model for the investee companies.
· Understanding key commercial, strategic and financial strengths and weaknesses of portfolio companies to identify key investment rationales.
· Prepare detailed Information Memorandum / Board Presentations;
· Preparing preliminary view on the valuation of the portfolio companies.
· Coordinate with portfolio companies for collection of information and updating financial model on quarterly basis;
· First cut evaluation of various M&A opportunities by understanding operations, financial condition and deal prospects;
· Draft letter of interest / MOU / term sheets;
· Evaluate various prospective transactions in terms of:-
· Deal Structure
· Terms and conditions
· Assist in Due Diligence process management, coordinate with financial advisors conducting due diligence and legal advisors for agreement drafting.
· Assist in regulatory compliances
· Manage Treasury of the clients and discussing cash flow position with the senior management and advise them on various risk and mitigants.
Required Skills & Experience: