You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. Local Hire only
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES OF POSITION:
- Advise and support key stakeholders in relation to FPA matters of material nature
- Advise and support system and process matter that my impact FPA activities and the ability to report timely and accurately
- To advise and engage with key stakeholders, group relating to FPA matters
- Advocate / Educate the finance role, in particular FPA, to identify areas to improve performance based on appropriate analysis being conducted
- Assist to develop and implement effective reporting and analysis to improve understanding of actual and forecast performance, to drive future financial performance
- Assist Financial Planning & Analyst Manger with rollout and implementation of consistent and unified reporting
- Co-ordinate budget, forecasting, monthly and weekly processes and ensure integrity of data entered Hyperion, Power BI for locations
- Identify effective overhead and working capital reporting/analysis to drive productivity
- Measure key KPIs and performance drivers of business and locations
- Coordinate, review and distribute weekly chargeability reports, flash reporting, Location Reporting Packs and Regional analysis to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate accountability and performance standards are met and maintain high levels of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Maintain high quality of presentation, clarification, and accuracy with all information disseminated
- Maintain an effective internal control framework to highlight and manage risk by providing an independent assessment of the health of the business
- Ensure the necessary review and pressure testing of presented information for budgets, forecast, monthly and weekly information is conducted before issuing to the necessary stakeholders.
- As required and requested, provide the analysis reports to key stakeholders, including FPA Manager / finance Director, group etc.
- Where required, ability to fill any location FPA role for a temporary period, to support completion of location reporting (budgets, forecasts, monthly and weekly reporting)
- Liaise with Location Finance Managers in the budgeting, forecasting, monthly and weekly reporting process
- Work in conjunction with Regional Financial controller to identify compliance requirements of governments and other regulators
- Responsible for completing (timely) assigned analytics for key stakeholders e.g. FPA Manager, Financial controller, Finance Director etc.
- Invest time to improve systems & FPA activities to focus on automating activities / process where possible
- Identify improvement and productivity in global, regional and location FP&A processes, improving quality whilst reducing cycle time
- Develop new / where possible reporting models to support business requirements for scalable businesses
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- A qualified accountant with a track record of success and significant financial experience across FPA and/or commercial support.
- Experience in a large publicly traded company, multi-location environment (similar industry/sector is advantageous)
- Implement and monitor processes, to deliver improved analytics to the business to support management decisions
- Ability to flex between a strong eye for the detail and recognizing the bigger picture
- Promote awareness on financial integrity and internal controls within Finance
- Ensure compliance with Worley policies and procedures. Supports internal and external Audit processes
- Identify improvement opportunities in relation to People - Process - Technology
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience with a large ERP environment such as Power BI, Hyperion is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills with strong influencing ability and the ability to gain the confidence of senior management at global, regional and location level.
- Should be able to Write, Read & build reports in Power BI for budget forecast and reports.
- Understands how the business delivers value to shareholders, what drives profitability and what increases growth
- Negotiates successful outcomes that achieve the required objectives and have the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent customer focus and able to consistently meet Worley and its customer needs
- Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment, and assists others with adapting to change
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honours their commitments
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to interpret business and technical requirements to a broad audience of stakeholders at various levels in the organization
- Good business acumen, strong relationship building skills and a pragmatic nature
- Strong finance/accounting background and data analytics and good understanding of project and operation management
- Minimum, 8+ years’ experience, with at least 3+ years in FPA, to include financial experience and management experience with the day-to-day financial operations of an organization
- Ability to work under broad or limited direction in setting work priorities
- Ability to exercise independence of action and decisions
Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
A recognized degree bachelor’s degree or master’s degree or equivalent qualification with an emphasis in quantitative discipline such as finance, economics, accounting or commerce major
Postgraduate qualifications in the relevant discipline such as CA or CPA, management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent
i. Manage the impact of work activities or work sites managed by Worley on the environment;
- Demonstrate behaviour and business practices commensurate with a culture of world’s best health, safety and environmental performance
- Assist in developing, communicating, implementing and regularly review systems, strategies, standards and processes (including environmental plans or health management programs) that:
- Minimise the potential impact of work activities or work sites managed by Worley on the environment;
ii. Manage recovery from environmental incidents; and
iii. Promote safe, healthy and environmentally friendly workplaces and behaviour, including workplaces not managed by Worley and behaviour when not at work.
i. personal well-being;
- Manage workplace illness and injury
- Acquire and maintain sufficient knowledge and awareness of the workplace environment to identify and manage work hazards and incidents
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to:
ii. healthy and safe workplaces and activities; and
iii. Continuously improve Worley health, safety and environmental performance.
- Demonstrate the behavior and business practices outlined in Worley Vision, codes, policies, procedures and standards (Processes). Implement these Processes, ensure personnel have access to them, regularly undertake reviews to assess compliance, and refer serious breaches to the relevant person or committee
- Comply and keep up to date with the behavior and business practices outlined in Worley Processes, and with all applicable laws, regulations and standards
- Select personnel who share Worley values, beliefs and a commitment to the OneWay Vision, and who demonstrate the expected behavior, competencies and performance associated with their role or task
- Encourage a team-based work environment that leverages the expertise and knowledge of the team and nurtures a climate of care and trust
- Deliver quality services and demonstrate a commitment to understand and meet customer needs
- Demonstrate a visible and active commitment to achieving the OneWay Vision and its associated requirements
- Travel as required, including travel related to projects and to maintain links with other Worley offices
- Act in the best interests of Worley at all times
- Perform any other duties that are reasonably required from time to timeWhat we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Job TypeFull Time
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Teamlease does not charge any kind of payment for a job.
How to get a Job early? Follow these tips
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
Worley recruiting Financial Analyst Experienced(1 to 2 Years) candidates candidates nearby Mumbai,.Worley vacancies for Financial Analyst is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc.
Worley Company recruits a lot of Experienced(1 to 2 Years) candidates candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with B.Com
, Other Course
are selected to full fill the vacancies in Accountant
job field. The candidates nearby Mumbai, can apply for Financial Analyst position in Worley. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the Worley recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of Accountant
. To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of Worley and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of Worley and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in Worley and near your city and get a secured career.
Jobs By Roles Jobs By Cities