Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results, against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
- Assist Finance Head with the new business process
- Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested.
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance Projects as assigned by Management.
Skills & qualifications required :
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, along with superior attention to detail
- Must function at an expert level in MS Excel
- Proficiency in MS Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to extract data from financial systems and manipulate in offline environments such as Excel or Access
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple tasks and work independently
- Advanced computer proficiency in financial forecasting, modeling and reporting
- Experience with Tally, Education ERP and database tools a plus
- A high level of independent judgment, initiative, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and discretion are required