Enfusion has an immediate opening for a Senior Financial/Data Enginee
r in our Mumbai office. We are looking for enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in financial services to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
In this role, you will be part of our product implementation team working directly with Enfusion’s visualization, reporting and data warehouse solution. This team is working on our newest line of business and working on advanced analytics, financial engineering, time series analysis, on-demand data analysis, and reporting. Advanced calculations and report writing at scale are a must. You’ll work hand in hand with senior members of the organization from the development team, product development and implementation team with the goal of pushing this product to the next level.Who We Are
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider
at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
Learn more about your career at Enfusion by visiting www.enfusionsystems.comCurrent Strategic Pursuits
Who We Need
- Advanced Financial Engineering across portfolio data.
- Understanding of Time Series Analysis
- Produce polished reports with in-depth analytics, that can scale across multiple clients
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an analytical area such as Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or other quantitative disciplines
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics, visualization, Data warehousing, and/or Business analytics, preferably in a technology or financial services company
- Financial Engineers and Data Analysts with experience in:
Data smoothing and calculations such as
- Google BigQuery is a plus
- Financial and Portfolio Analysis
- Working with Visualization software solutions such a Tableau, Inetsoft, PowerBI, etc.
- Time Series Reporting
WindowsBuilding reports that tell a storyWorking with remote teamsCuriosity to explore new technologies and analytics methodologiesInterest in finance a plus
- Moving Averages
- Splines, etc.
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical insurance
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry