Position OverviewJob Description
Analyst / Senior Analyst/Associate
Business Finance - Risk & PnL
Type of Job
The Business Finance function is responsible for the production of business level revenue attribution, financial accounting and financial disclosures.
It ensures, on a daily basis, the accurate and timely reporting of Profit and Loss (PnL) for each business unit and ensures that the drivers behind the risk positions and PnL are fully understood and explained.
It also ensures that all of the Bankâ€™s transactions and positions are correctly reflected in the Bankâ€™s accounting records and disclosures, in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
What weâ€™ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that youâ€™ll enjoy
Position Specific Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
- Perform/Review daily Risk, T+1 PnL and MIS production for respective Trading desks, including
- PnL compilation.
- PnL analysis and commentary
- Trade booking Perform/Review and investigation
- Liaising with FO and MO on PnL booking matters
- Perform & Review daily reconciliations for material and aged breaks
- Perform/Review the Balance Sheet for the desks and understand financial exposures.
- Perform/Review all PnL adjustments and own their resolution.
- Ensure that risk is correctly reported and explain any deviations.
- Calculate Transfer Pricing, where applicable
- Assisting in preparation and dissemination of monthly balance sheet pack
- Detailed Perform/Review of all P&L adjustments with controllers (aging and categorization),including ownership for resolution.
- Current state analysis and re-engineering of PnL processes onto strategic tools
- Be able to drive and co-ordinate strategic initiatives from PSC standpoint, including UAT.
- Be an instigator of processes changes with a view to creating efficiencies.
- Standardization of PnL reporting processes. Ensuring that proper accounting standards have been used
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, strong Excel skills is a must.
- An experience of 1 - 6 years in the core accounting function of an organization would be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of financial market products such as Bonds, CDS , TRS, IRS , currency swaps & Loans including the derivative instruments on these is required.
- Adaptable and culturally aware. Experience of working in a global environment preferable.
- Proven ability to own and develop successful relationships with front office and/or external clients
- Strong team player with integrity
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritizes responsibilities, and escalates issues as necessary.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Commerce graduate / MBA (finance) with professional qualification in the areas of CA / ICWA / CFA will be preferred.
How weâ€™ll support you
About Us And Our Teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
Please visit our company website for further information:l
Our values define the working environment we strive to create â€“ diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment
, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.
Position OverviewJob Description:Job LevelAnalyst / Senior Analyst/AssociateSub-ProcessBusiness Finance - Risk & PnLMumbaiType of JobIndividual ContributorPosition Description:-The Business Finance function is responsible for the productio
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years