1. Assist in the development of design approaches and concepts documents for assigned projects.
2. Assist in the data collection and/or field verification
3. Research NFPA Standards, FM Compliance, BIS Standards and NBC of India for construction and fire protection of Warehouses.
4. Ability to design the project as per the guidelines of the state and fire department.
5. Assist in the selection of equipment to fit the project design as per availability.
6. Produce detailed plumbing and fire protection layouts in Autocad and Revit, based on applicable codes and standards, along with project specifications.
7. Ensure that all drawings are prepared with accuracy, neatness, and prior to project deadline
8. Communicate with team members, team leader, other disciplines, and outside vendors to obtain necessary information for drawing
9. Assist with on‐site observations during construction and coordinate design requirements with contractors and equipment suppliers under the direction of project engineer.
10. Well versed with designing Sprinkler Systems and Hydrant systems and Fire Detection & Alarm systems.
11. Having knowledge of design planning of CCTV & Surveillance systems will be an advantage.