Advertisement No.03 /2021
1. Name of the Post: Fishery Extention Officer
2. No of Post: 100
3. Service/ Cadre: West Bengal Junior Fisheries Service Grade-II
4. Department: Fisheries,aquaculture, Aquatic Resouces & Fishing Harbours, Govt. Of West Bengal
5. Pay: Pay Matrix Level-10(Rs.32,100/- – Rs.82,900/-) As Per Wbs(Ropa)rules,2019
6. Qualifications Essential:
(a) Must have Four Year Bachelor’s Degree in Fishery Science from a recognized University.
(b) Must have knowledge of Fisheries, Aquaculture, Aquatic Resources and Fishing Harbour in West Bengal.
(c) Must be able to read and write Bengali or Nepali.
Not more than 39 years on 01.01.2021. Upper age limit shall be relaxable for persons holding substantive appointment under the Govt. of West Bengal or Govt. of India and also for exceptionally well qualified and experienced candidates.
Rs. 160/-(Rupees one hundred sixty) only (S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. No Exemption Of Fee Is Available To S.C./S.T)