1. Manage the ‘To the Road’, ‘On the Road’ and ‘Off the
Road’ work streams.
2. Collaborate with service providers to ensure timely
delivery of car and associated benefits and deliverable.
3. Manage entire fleet source to pay process (include but is
not limited to Service Cloud, requests, receiving, payment resolution) in
collaboration with HR, Sourcing, Buy to Pay, Finance and other cross functions.
4. Keep records of vehicles in agreed template, format and
5. Coordinate on-boarding of and allocation of motor
vehicles to staff, projects etc. in line with policy provisions
6. Ensure all vehicle documentation (road taxes, permits
etc.) are complete and errorfree in line with statutory requirements
7. Plan and coordinate effective maintenance and repair of
vehicles, where necessary
8. Educate drivers/vehicle users on best practices in
automobile use/defensive driving techniques
9. Coordinate information dissemination as it relates to
10.Effectively utilize fleet management applications,
processes, enterprise standards and tools to drive defensive driving best
practice, vehicle tracking, fuel management, journey & route management,
incident and accident investigation, safety and security management, driver
performance overview, maintenance and periodic documentation and insurance
renewals management etc.
11.Pool and logistics
12.Track motor vehicle associated costs and collaborate with
sourcing, HR, Finance and other cross functions to achieve deflation and other
commodity related targets at any point in time
13.Manage staff off-boarding and vehicle reallocation
14.Drive compliance with car and associated policies,
standards and processes and initiate occasional reviews in line with current
15.Motor vehicles management cost tracking
customer satisfaction survey with a view to improving systems, processes,
service delivery pattern and overall customer experience
fleet projects within budget and timelines.
18.All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
1. High ability to analyse and compile information from
various sources to make decisions or prepare reports.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills
3. Understanding of project, operations and safety
4. Keen understanding of applicable state and federal laws
5. Effective oral and written communication skills
6. Good influencing skills
7. A knack for computers, allied systems and hands-on use of
8. Read and comprehend technical information (e.g., shop
manuals, manufacturers' specifications, warranties, parts catalogs, service
orders) to effectively estimate repairs or modification costs, and reconcile
9. Ability to identify and analyze problems, develop
alternatives and suggest recommendations or implement resolutions in the
day-to-day management of fleet operations.
10. Ability to distill high level briefs