A food server takes guests’ food orders and serves the meal in a restaurant or other dining setting. Food servers must provide exceptional customer service, be knowledgeable about menu offerings and interact with their customers in a professional, pleasant way.
Food servers may also perform additional tasks to help meal service operate smoothly. These tasks include cleaning and resetting eating areas, restock service stations and rolling silverware. Food servers usually work as a team and follow the guidance of a manager. Typical daily duties of a food server include:
- Enter food and beverage orders into a computerized order system
- Offer knowledgeable food and beverage recommendations
- Provide excellent service by being observant of guests’ needs, keeping beverages filled and checking in during meals.
- Promptly any quality or service issues, getting management involved when necessary.
- Process payments and provide change as needed
- 10th,12th & Any Graduate / Diploma.
- Good Communication Skill In English & Hindi.Well Groomed.
- 18 years to 30 years for Male.18 years to 28 years for Female.
Average salary:-14,200 to 19,600 per month.
Job Type : Full Time
Job Role : Others
Job Category : Others
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Who can apply : Freshers