games/interactivity and other front-end systems. From turning concept art and
mock-ups into a working prototype, right up to the production-ready product
● Help develop an efficient asset pipeline for improved productivity
● Debug and test system games across different platforms and feed the results back into the design and development process
● Build and maintain libraries and frameworks to be used by the development team
● Learn and adapt industry best-practices, latest technologies, different frameworks and game engines to improve the quality of release products
● Recommend and implement new ideas and technologies
● Knowledge of Bootstrap, JSON, XML is a must.
● HTML5 game engine experience, such as Construct, ImpactJS, easel js, Phaser
● Experience in working at e-learning sector will be an added advantage
● Flash/Flex experience
● Experience in Reactjs
● Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
● Practical working experience with Web and/or mobile user interface design.
● Excellent project management skills.
● Excellent communication skills. experience in react js
Our Company is a Canadian based project work. Now hiring Front End Game Developers, Back End Developer, Game Designer. We are in need of enthusiastic and energetic candidates who can work with passion and express their ability to the outcome.