Job Description - Front End Developer (20000NGO)
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughterâs Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOraclePreferred Qualifications
Front End Developer - UI Developer - React Developer
What you do?
By applying your front end coding skills and passion for cutting edge web technology you will architect website code, Oracle products, standards, guidelines, processes, and tools that enable Oracle to; solve customer problems support corporate goals, speed time to market, and contribute to a consistent, cohesive, and compelling brand experience for all Oracle.com users and Oracle Content & Experience (OCE).Why you should consider joining us?
As a member of the Coding team in the OCE product development organization, you will deliver UI development for Oracleâs public web sites and OCE front-end integration. The role requires strong experience in modern UI development principles and practices, prototyping, and web technologies. You will work closely with the designers, Oracle.com publishers, IT, and vendors in all phases of the web development lifecycle.Whom we are looking for?
A highly motivated individual with masterful web development skills, a passion for web development and learningRequired Qualifications
- 8+ years of web development experience
- 5+ years of participating in design of frontend applications
- Solid experience with NextJS and applying Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Experience with Node.js and a solid understanding of its use in front-end tooling (Webpack, babel, grunt, gulp, etc.)
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, REST
- Experience writing reusable Web Components from scratch
- Experience writing and supporting reusable and maintainable APIs
- Experience with modern front-end development workflow
- Experience with responsive and reactive design
- Work well in teams, respecting and welcoming ideas from partners, business stakeholders, and technical experts
- Ability to convert a design document into a working user interface with no loss in fidelity
- Bachelorâs Degree in Computer Science or related field
Detailed Description And Job Requirements
- Interpret UX/Design requirements into HTML/CSS/JS, create and release new code
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, HTML document architecture, and usability principles
- Excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UI
- Understanding of web services technologies and standards such as HTTP, WSDL, and XSD.
Responsible for creating, evaluating and modifying prototypes to support evolving hardware and software application development.
As a member of the User Experience team, you will develop and apply software design/usability processes in the investigation of technical problems. May develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses. Provide product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams, including the analysis and investigation of applications/systems including tactile methods, visual graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction. May assist in developing design concept and implementation, providing input on user design considerations. May produce specifications describing user needs and internal structures for product in development.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically seven years of software engineering or related experience needed.Job
:IN-IN,India-Gurgaon, IN-India, IN-IN,India-HyderabadJob Type
:Regular Employee HireOrganization