Looking for New opportunities in Large Drives Applications business of Siemens Ltd.? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Large Drives Applications for our Portfolio Companies!Educational Qualification(s)
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Automation TechnologyYears Of Relevant Experience Required
Minimum 5 plus years of hands on experience in this role's domain
Should have hands on experience in Agile Methodology
Hiring Location: Mumbai-Kharghar Mode of Employment: Siemens Direct Contract Who are we?
“Digital Business' is a young and innovative business for the drive system portfolio of Large Drive Applications. In center is the acquisition and use of drive system data from the field as well as corresponding virtual data and data models from R&D and engineering.
With the new innovative brand SIDRIVE IQ the Large Drive Applications Digital Business-team works on the future of drive systems today. For more information on SIDRIVE IQ refer to: www.siemens.com/sidrive-iqRole & Responsibilities
Your tasks comprise design, implementation and test automation of UI-software functionalities of SIDRIVE IQ
You are in the center of an exciting field of IoT-data services, scalable cloud architectures and big data approaches in an industrial domain
In your role as part of an agile development team you realize responsibly development regarding conceptional design, realization and test of functional scope of web-based user interfaces and related micros-services
You contribute actively in knowledge transfer within and beyond the SCRUM- teamDesired Skills And Experience
- Experience and competence in use of cloud-based technologies, frameworks and applications (e.g. AWS, Angular, Node.js, React)
- You are familiar with software development standards and frameworks and have already built a track record of comprehensive experiences in software architecture design/operation
- General understanding of industrial automation technology is helpful
- Excellent command of English
- Customer orientation, communication skills and team spirit as well as flexibility complement your profile
- You have experience in usage of relevant development and CD/CI-tools (e.g. JIRA, Git Hub, Xray, Protractor, Selenium)
Headline call to action
We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
You will be performing this from Mumbai location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!Organization:
Siemens LimitedExperience Level:
Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: