Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Design and develop new features and functionality with rich UI content for Digital Business Automation products.
- As part of a Global Team, collaborate with senior members from partner labs and participate in design discussions.
- Demonstrate hands on involvement in coding and development
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4+ years of IT experience
- Software Tools/Applications: Docker, Containers, GitHub, Jenkins, Ant, Selenium, Junit, REST, JAX-RS, Application Servers (Tomcat, Liberty, WAS)
- Prior experience on imaging technologies and PDF specification is desirable
- Good working knowledge Windows, UNIX/Linux OSs
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of writing code to target high performance server and client side environments
- Previous experience on viewing technologies and GWT is desirable
- Familiarity with UI Test Case Automation
About Business Unit
- Experience in Python, Redhat OpenShift, Kubernetes, etc
- Agile Development, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, CI/CD Pipeline
Digitization is accelerating the ongoing evolution of business, and clouds - public, private, and hybrid - enable companies to extend their existing infrastructure and integrate across systems. IBM Cloud provides the security, control, and visibility that our clients have come to expect. We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client’s data, no matter where it resides, to respond to changing market dynamics.
IBM Digital Business Automation (DBA) is an integrated IBM platform that helps automate and scale business operations to enhance customer experience, reduce cost, and improve speed and quality of work. DBA incorporates a host of tools like Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation to deliver end-to-end improved customer journey. There are five automation capabilities of the platform - Data Capture for unstructured document processing, Robotic Tasks for automating repeated human work, Content Services for collaboration, workflow for human and system tasks orchestration and Decisions for business rules management.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.