provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a growing 1500+ person firm with 10 practices: Structural Engineering, Forensics, Applied Science, Renewal, Property Loss Consulting, Construction Engineering, Protective Design and Security, Facade Engineering, Sustainability and Transportation. We work on everything from landmark buildings to small-scale specialty structures, from the historic to the high performing, while balancing multiple objectives, including form, function, schedule, sustainability, constructability and budget. TALENT is at the core of our business.
Our CORE groups manage our research and development efforts, from incremental efficiency improvements to solving some of the most challenging engineering problems of our time. We believe collaboration amplifies our innovation potential and creates connections that lead to better, more imaginative solutions for our clients.
CORE studio develops in-house applications for a >1500 person global engineering consultancy, builds free software for the AEC industry, performs research in and around the AEC industry, and provides computational modeling support on projects of all sizes within TT. A CORE studio Front End Web Developer will support Application Development teams building and maintaining a suite of web apps, and will deliver integrated, beautiful front-end solutions in the web browser as part of a full stack web development team.Valuable Attributes
- Background in Design and/or Computer Science.
- Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development.
- Experience in using a complex REST API from the client-side.
- Experience building single page web applications using a modern front end application framework as part of a full stack web application.
- Knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Experience with three.js, d3.js, âŚ a plus but not required