Frontend Developer/Total Vacancy1 Post
Education RequirementBCA, B.Tech/B.E
Qualification in Details:
National Urban Innovation Stack (NUIS) is a program at NIUA, supported by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA). NUIS is envisioned as a shared digital public good that fosters innovation and collaboration in the urban ecosystem, predicated on the empowerment of citizens and enablement of processes to drive solutions at scale and with speed.
The NUIS program is designed to provide the foundational components of this digital infrastructure and to support its adoption. The various platforms that make up the NUIS stack are designed to bring a holistic view across multiple urban verticals and enable rapid scaling of innovative local solutions. The urban governance and municipal services platform, known as Citizen-Centric Smart Governance (CCSG),will be one of the first platforms to be operationalised under NUIS.
1. Scope of work: Determining the structure and design of the applications, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design and ensuring the solution is optimized for multi-channel access. Ownership of the tech product customisation support will be the main focus of this role.
2. Role & Responsibilities:
a. Role: The developer frontend has to align the design and user experience requirements to ensure optimization of the application for maximum efficiency and maintaining consistency across the platform.
b. Responsibilities: Design and write front end applications from scratch or extend existing applications for modification/update. Identify reusable components, in order to reduce the time and cost of application design. Fixing of bugs with respect to the tickets raised through JIRA, Test the applications and identify problems, Code Maintenance using modern infra like Git, Client support,
3. Skills, Qualifications & Experience
4. Qualification: BE/B.tech/BCA required.
5. Experience: 3-5 years.
6. Location of position(s): Based out of the NIUA office in New Delhi; with travel as required.
7. Remuneration: At par with the industry standards, depending on experience and skills. Proof of past remuneration (last received salary/monthly contract payment) would be required. Remuneration will be structured as follows: 70% fixed; 30% variable (conditional on achieving KPIs); additional performance bonus possible.