We are seeking a talented back end engineer to develop and own cutting-edge services that help invest millions of dollars into financial markets and bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale Syfe over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it's perfect time to join the team at an early stage and create an impact within and outside the organisation. We believe in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on problems that matter. Since work is a big part of your life, we also want to keep it interesting by working on new but proven technologies, sharing knowledge and of course having fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)Responsibilities
- Take ownership of new products/features.
- Collaborate with other engineers.
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
- B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in developing front-end for web-based consumer-facing products.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS5.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms and browsers.
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers