Technical / professional qualifications:
- Experience in server-side technologies like Java, Springboot framework and developing REST API.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies like GCP/AWS.
- Knowledge in functional, performance, automation testing and using Selenium or similar frameworks.
- Experience in working on e-commerce application is a plus.
- Experience working in agile development and tools like Jira, Bitbucket.
Role & Responsibilities to Expect:
- To define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable application with a minimal footprint.
- Develop, test and manage e-commerce website on Magento, including documentation and related work.
- Participate in, contribute to and continuously improve Agile software development processes.
- Research, assess and adopt new technologies as required.
- Developing and Integration of UI themes, extensions, APIs etc.
- Understanding the company requirements and translating them to effective error-free web-based technology.
- Assist project managers with the development of detailed estimates and work plans and ensure that projects are delivered on time and that they meet clientsâ and usersâ business needs.
- Strive for quality of performance, usability, reliability, maintainability and extensibility.
- Conduct research, make recommendations and apply new technologies
- Support development effort estimation.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements.
- Use analytical rigour to produce effective solutions to poorly-defined problems.
- Implement unit, integration and other automated tests.
Recruitment Type: Immediate Joining(Preferred)
Job Type: Fulltime
Experience: 4+ Years
Education: B. Tech/B. E.
Benefits: As per company standardsâ
Paid leaves / Leave encashment