Are you looking for an opportunity to become a Full Stack Developer?
B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA - 2018 ,2019 & 2020 passed outs only. Immediate Joiners.
Trainee Software Engineer
3 L Per Annum
- Good knowledge in JAVA, Python, Node JS, C++.
- Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts, J2EE, HTML, CSS, SQL.
- Logical and analytical thinking about Java programming.
- Should have designed at least one project module using object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Sound knowledge of modern software architecture and development techniques.
- Should be a self initiator and interested in learning new technologies.
- Execute a full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technology.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Maintain and modify projects; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate the interrelationships between programs.
- Analyze the performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies.
- Confer with users to gain an understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
Levels of Interview:
Level 1: Technical Aptitude test
Level 2: written Programming Test
Level 3: System Execution of Program
Level 4: HR Interview
Those who have taken up the interview in the last 3 months are not eligible to undergo an interview again.