Designation - Full Stack Developer
Location - Mohali (currently work from home)
Salary - Hike on CTC
Experience – 4 to 10 years
Responsibilities and Duties :
- As a Full Stack Developer in our team, you will be responsible for providing a complete end to
end development and deployment solution.
- One of the primary responsibilities will be to develop scalable applications including front-
the end, back-end and database management.
- Hosting the application on the cloud using AWS/Google Cloud or any other web deployment
platform and monitoring the servers in order to ensure zero downtime.
- Able to transform the client's custom requirements into coding logic.
- Writing Back-End and Front-End codes to support the company's requirements.
- Writing new MySQL and MongoDB Queries and optimizing existing queries for better
- Scaling the application in case of increased traffic and app usage.
- Writing and testing new code along with the ability to debug and maintain the existing code.
- Ability to learn new technology in a really quick time.
- Deployment of solutions to handle large scale traffic
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 4-year experience working in Software Development Industry.
• Minimum 2-year experience in one of the front end technologies like AngularJS or React.
• Minimum 3-year experience in working with Node.js
• 3 years+ experience in databases majorly MySQL and MongoDB
• Stronghold in query optimisations.
• Hands-on experience in DevOps for deploying and monitoring the Web Applications.
• Strong foundation in Data Structures and Algorithms.
• Having a basic understanding of Machine Learning will be a plus.
- Back End Skills - Node.js
- Database - MySQL (Must),MongoDB/PostgreSQL (Good to have),Redis (Good to have)
- Operating System - Linux
- Versioning System - Git
- Project Management - Jira, scrum & agile methodology
- Other Good to Have Skills - AWS-EC2, AWS-RDS, Kubernetes, Docker