:No TravelManagerial - No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.In one sentence
Candidate should have development experience in any of the mentioned development languages (Angular/Java/.Net/PHP)What will your job look like?
All you need is...
- You will be part of People Analytics team under Corporate HR organization
- You will be exposed to various advance analytics projects since focus will be on solution development using few frontend and backend technologies.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers' business needs, production operability and budget.
- You will ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open questions and action items.
- You will support the resolution of configuration/ implementation related issues if and when they arise.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field
Why you will love this job:
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
- Experience 2 to 4 years.
- Hands on experience into Java/J2EE development.
- Good communication skills is must, should be capable to lead discussions and calls individually
- Must possess excellent Analytical skills.
You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce