[PLEASE DELETE THIS: Font for posting = Black, Arial, 10pt size | Looking for more, division specific verbiage? Check here]
Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker - always asking, 'What if?'
If so, then you may be the new team member we're looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters - whether you're developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
What we do
We're the leader in analytics. Through our software and services, we inspire customers around the world to transform data into intelligence. Our curiosity fuels innovation, pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo and changing the way we live.
What you'll do
We're looking for a [job title]to [brief statement of work]. [This section should be 2-3 sentences.]You Will
[This section should include an overview of the main responsibilities of the job.]
- [Bulleted list from GCF - 10 or less]
What we're looking for
[This section should include essential requirements - only add bullets here for requirements that are non-negotiable/essential to the job.]
- [Bulleted list of essential requirements - 7 or less]
- You're curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our valuesand influence everything we do.
The nice to haves[optional]
Other Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- [Bulleted list of preferences - 5 or less]
[This section is for the soft skills and/or more general skills and knowledge needed for the job that is non-quantifiable.]
- [Bulleted list of skills - 10 or less]
- We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference.
- Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn't about fitting into our culture, it's about adding to it - and we can't wait to see what you'll bring.
[Sponsorship + EEO statement - this section may be changed according to country/regional requirements. Please insert the appropriate compliance verbiage for your country.]