Applicants must have a minimum 4 years of experience
Location : Bangalore / HyderabadJob Overview
- You will deliver value to clients by building data-driven visual solutions.
- A typical day involves collaborating with peer developers, consultants, analysts, quality analysts, clients to understand business requirements. Client applications are consumed in a varied set of ways: As screenshots, PDFs or as a stand-alone web application. These applications involve data visualization, a good amount of analysis, business context.
In a nutshell, this role is at the intersection of data science and software engineering practices.Requirements And Duties
- Experience of working in the Data Science domain is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Ability to positively contribute to a team and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BE/BTech or MCA Degree or any graduate with desired skills.
Bonus : Interest in creating data applications that provide joy to consumers.
We are interested to discuss if you match any mix of the above skills.Job Benefits
- The client will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career paths and steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate. Their goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.