Works as part of the Business Transformation Team, controls and maintains a full-cycle software development process. He / She must be from deep technical background and hands-on experience in different domains of software development and integration, including coding, testing, documentation and methodologies for software development lifecycle.
- Must have 3+ years of experience of Full Stack Application Development.
- AWS or GCP or Microsoft Azure cloud exposure is required to demonstrate proficiency with these ecosystems
- Good in Database systems like database system like Mongo Db/Big Query/Redis.
- Master’s/Bachelor ‘s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is preferred
- Experience in development of application in Cloud infrastructure/On Premise.
- Deep understanding of programming languages like Python and Automation.
- Working experience with Docker/ Containers.
- Experience with CI/CD Tools like Jenkins
- Flexible to work in start-up eco-system
- Understanding of best practices regarding system security and compliance measures
- Enthusiastic to keep options open that fits company’s core values
- Aware of industry trends, optimizing performance, scalability, porting to other platforms
- Consider existing enterprise architecture to make sure that new product fits well in the ecosystem
- Experience in one or more system development lifecycle - Agile, Scrum and Kanban.
- Application development stack - Python, Java, Visual Studio
- Work closely with IT professionals within the company and project management team to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level
- Designed and implemented HIPAA compliant healthcare applications and scalable infrastructure
- Knowledge on AI/ML with Big data is good to have.
You know the job poster