We are a growing 1500+ person firm with 10 practices: Structural Engineering, Forensics, Applied Science, Renewal, Property Loss Consulting, Construction Engineering, Protective Design and Security, Facade Engineering, Sustainability and Transportation.
We work on everything from landmark buildings to small-scale specialty structures, from the historic to the high performing, while balancing multiple objectives, including form, function, schedule, sustainability, constructability and budget. TALENT is at the core of our business.
CORE studio develops in-house applications for a >1500 person global engineering consultancy, builds free software for the AEC industry, performs research in and around the AEC industry, and provides computational modeling support on projects of all sizes within TT. A CORE studio Full Stack Web Developer will support Application Development teams building and maintaining a suite of web apps, and will deliver well-architected, performant, full-stack solutions across a variety of problem domains and technology stacks.Valuable Attributes
- Background in Computer Science
- Fluent with MEAN and MEVN stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB),web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx).
- Experience in API design and development using Node.js.
- Experience building and maintaining beta and production-stage full stack web applications.
- Exposure to microservices application development is a plus.