Assistant Vice President
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.comAbout The Team & Business Line
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.Your Role
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge fund clients
- Review & sign-off of Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements and associated reports
- Reviewing/Authorizing payments and other transactions
- Building relationships & working closely with Citco Internal COE & non-COE teams including Operational Support, Middle Office, Pricing, Investor Relations and Relationship Management Fund Accounting teams
- Planning, scheduling and managing the daily workflows of all client deliverables within the team
- Effective monitoring of deliverables to ensure high SLA compliance within set accuracy standards
- Developing, adhering and maintaining target resource deployment to ensure adequate resources for production, overtime & cost management
- Ensure adherence of applicable best practice policies & client specific agreements.
- Address and/or escalate all material issues effecting the NAV production process or client relationship in general to Vice President in a detailed & timely manner
- Managing & coordinating the Year end process with respect to audit timelines, Financial Statement Preparation, Regulatory filings, Tax services, etc.
- Liaising closely with the Supervisor to identify and implement on the job training initiatives for team members; own team related duties including vacation management, performance appraisals, etc.
- Engage & own intra-office migrations and/ or new client on boarding
- Contribute & own departmental initiatives while supporting team initiatives
- Drive forward continuous improvement, seeking efficiencies while maintaining adequate controls
- Degree qualified in Accounting or Finance related area and/or studying for a professional accounting qualification
- 6-8 years of experience in Financial Services with high volume operational environment and/ or hedge fund industry
- Managing and/or leading employees for 2-3 years
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal & teamwork skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.