About DraftCraft International
DraftCraft International is a global think tank focusing on law and policy, international relations, human rights and freedom, security, environment, development, indigenous rights, and culture. The think tank documents facts, conduct research, enhance legal processes, educates the masses, and engages with state entities and civil society across borders.
About the internship
The Work-Away Programme (WAP) has been specially created during the COVID-19 crisis to help students and professionals in acquiring industry experience in the time of COVID-19 restrictions. This is a novel program carved out of the traditional hands-on industrial internship program offered to participants earlier. An internship with WAP enables participants to 'work away' from traditional office spaces, on-field, and at project locations in their respective cities.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Researching, documenting and writing on gender
2. Identifying fluid, blurred notions of gender, pinpointing gradations and shifts
3. Studying cultural nuances of gender and examining it against the backdrop of history and law
4. Working closely with the media on issues
1. The applicant may apply for a 2-week, 4-week, 8-week or 12-week internship program
2. Applicants must have at least a graduate's degree in a relevant field from a recognized institution or university
3. Applicant must have relevant work experience of at least a year (not applicable for those applying for the long-term internship program)
4. This is not a work-from-home/distance/virtual internship. Applicants are expected to travel to project locations near their homes.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 19th Aug'20 and 23rd Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 2 weeks
4. have relevant skills and interests
Number of openings