Who We Are
At Liberty, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued, and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfilment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with various stakeholders such as the HR and Business managers to drive key people processes
- Design and introduce employee engagement initiatives
- Deliver and actionize the global annual employee engagement survey to understand employee sentiments
- Focus on activities related to leadership effectiveness, performance management, and succession planning
- Should come with excellent interpersonal skill, energetic, proactive, agile, aggressive, can drive projects to closure
- provide strategic and execution support by offering practical consultation and solutions to enhance team, business unit and organizational performance.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Utilize recent industry experience to make appropriate operational decisions for your team. Innovate within your team or program area.
Graduation or Post GraduationRequired Experience- At Least 2 To 3 Years’ Experience