Reporting Up to : US Corporate Controller
Qubole is looking for a global team-player and manager with strong communication skills, US and India
GAAP experience and superb attention to details to take on a role of Global Accounting Manager.Responsibilities
- Own accounting close and reporting process, assuring that month-end close tasks and reconciliations are completed on the assigned due dates.
- Own accounting close and reporting process for international subsidiaries (India, UK, SG).
- Prepare month-end journal entries, reconciliations and supporting schedules (prepaids, cash, accruals, fixed assets, deferred rent, loan schedules, allocations)
- Participate in and contribute to the financial audit process including preparation of various audit schedules.
- Participate in and contribute to the annual tax filings including preparation of various tax schedules for subsidiaries
- Play an active role in process improvement projects including implementation of enhancements to our ERP systems and processes.
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents for accounting policies and regulations
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes
- Manage AP Process including entering or approving of invoices via Bill.com
- Various other ad hoc projects
- Qualified Account (Chartered Accountant/ CPA or Cost Accountant) credentials required
- At least 3+ years of related progressive work experience that demonstrates knowledge and application of US and India GAAP accounting policies and practices
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent skills in accuracy, organization, and comfortable working in a high-volume/fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/google sheet skills (vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Hands on candidate with meticulous attention to detail and follow-through
- Solid understanding of accounting life cycle and all that it entails for startups, growing businesses and public companies to succeed
- Experience with NetSuite or large-scale ERP is strongly preferred
- Experience with Bill.com a plus
Qubole is hitting that growth inflection point where we need talented people to help us scale up. Our company culture is special, and we are looking for people to join us who want to continue building a great company while going after the big data activation market.
Check us out on Glassdoor and LinkedIn
Learn more about us here, here, and here
Culture at Qubole
Trust and Autonomy: We absolutely pride ourselves on the lack of bureaucracy at work, and believe in delegating power and responsibility, aggressively to our employees.
Transparency and Teamwork: Complete transparency in all our thoughts and actions is integral to our genetic character, and it helps us to stick together and function effectively as a team.
Who Thrives: If you are a self-starter and thrive on complexity and independence and truly understand and live the tenets of humility, hunger and honesty and you will love Qubole.