Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep domain expertise to innovators worldwide.
Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards; pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark, Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
We employ more than 4,300 colleagues in 43 countries.
Clarivate Analytics is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the tickers NYSE:CCC; CCC.WS.
At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world and improve our future. That’s why we harness our global reach, curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and people.
Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.
- Roles and Responsibilities,
Key Attributes and Work Exposure
- Good with MS Excel 2010 and beyond, aware with all key Excel functions and Formulas, Good with MS Word 2010, Has worked with Any accounting ERP like SAP, Oracle, Oracle NetSuite (Preferred) , Blackline ( Preferred) , Good in PPT Global Accounting functions for General Accounting and Reconciliations across the Shared Services Global Accounting based out in Hyderabad
- This role is been taken up for supporting Bank Reconciliations Process and related accounting which is part of general accounting
- Should be open to take up any tasks across the General Accounting which include O2C.P2P,IC,PC,PA,Bank
- Having good accounting understanding and working knowledge within the organized corporates and MNC environments would be preferred
- Have working exposure under Shared Services Environment supporting Controllership would be highly preferred
- Having awareness with the corporate critical timelines, deliverables, policies, guidelines
- The role is primarily to support global controllership for their recording and reporting requirements which includes regular monthly tasks and periodic statutory tasks and compliances as expected
- Candidate should be open to take up challenges and ready to deliver on critical timelines
- Proactive, willing to learn and follow, adaptable, clear in accounting concepts, approachable, Team Player, Self-Starter, timeliness, all would be key factor to succeed
- Should have proven track records in general accounting, reconciliation, reporting
- Should be Good in Verbal and Written Communication (must)
2 - 3 years’ experience with Bcom Graduation/MBA in Finance (must be complete accounting background)IT Skills
Good with MS Excel 2010 and beyond, aware with all key Excel functions and Formulas, Good with MS Word 2010, Has worked with Any accounting ERP like SAP, Oracle, Oracle NetSuite (Preferred) , Blackline ( Preferred) , Good in PPT