Global Service Specialist
Job Number: WD30089385008
Location: India, Karnataka, Bangalore
Job Category: Customer Support
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required
Experience: 2 years sales support experience in fast-paced environment requiring multi-tasking, project coordination, sales support and high level customer service preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serving as an intermediary and facilitator between customers, Global Strategic Account Managers, Global Service Program Team Leads and Global Operations & Service Manager, incumbent will manage multiple customer service issues across various worldwide time zones.
2. Through effective communication with the appropriate Johnson Controls International (JCI) and customer personnel, the specialist will deliver a high level of pre-sales & post-sales customer service, ensuring the required needs are met.
3. Assist the Global Service Program Team Leads in customer onboarding activities to include obtaining and checking the accuracy of account and customer contact information within Salesforce.com, creating customer login credentials, and keeping this information up to date as needed.
4. Manage daily tracking of service cases with in-country service teams through Salesforce.com.
5. Keep regular communication with customers and in-country service teams regarding the status of their current service cases. This would include the following channels: email, timely reporting, conference calls, in-person meetings, weekly, monthly & quarterly business reviews etc.
6. Maintain regular communication with in-country service teams in order to keep a current record of their local service points of contact.
7. Work tactically with the customer and then the in-country service teams to enforce SLAs and special customer requirements to continually refine the overall process to deliver the best possible service.