- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
-Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Amend designs after Feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-Brand.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations and other graphics.
- Familiarity with design softwares and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 24th Sep'20 and 29th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests