About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design templates and presentations for the sales and business decks
2. Execute design by following the brand guidelines and ensure adherence to it to create consistency in design for various requirements like posters, brochures, standees, event setups, etc.
3. Create illustrations/designs for business events, social media banners, blogs, etc.
4. Work on Adobe Suite, Keynote, Google Slides, and Powerpoint
5. Work on visual design, including colors, typography, illustrations, branding, color theories, layouts, iconography, web-design, etc.
6. Test UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
Adobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorVideo EditingAdobe Creative SuiteAdobe IndesignUI & UX DesignAdobe After Effects
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Adobe Photoshop
Learn Video Editing
Learn UI & UX Design
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 19th Nov'20 and 24th Dec'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code Free snacks & beverages Job offer
Number of openings
2 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship