At Uable, we are solving one of the biggest problems in education by enabling every learner to be curious, discover their passion, and maximize their potential. We are an online live learning platform connecting some of the most passionate educators from around the world with learners and delivering high-quality learning experiences around the most crucial skills for the future: mathematical thinking, coding, science & tinkering, arts & design, communication, and other life skills.
Uable is a team of passionate educators and innovators led by Saurabh, a repeat EdTech entrepreneur who previously co-founded Vedantu. We are currently setting up the core team that will build on this vision to enable young minds in the best way possible.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design creatives for social media
2. Help ideate the strategies for social media, such as look & feel, layout, etc.
Adobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorAdobe After EffectsSketchAdobe XD
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 21st Dec'20 and 25th Jan'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Should be a fast-worker and should be able to finish the tasks before deadlines
2. Creative thinking skills - highly required
3. Software knowledge - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD/Sketch, Adobe After Effects
4. Should be pursuing a bachelor's/master's degree in any stream
5. Should be based out of or willing to relocate to Bangalore
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code Free snacks & beverages
We will give you a task with a deadline to check how creative you can be!
Number of openings