Indian Social Responsibility Network (ISRN) is a multi-dimensional facilitation network working in the domain of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainable development in India. Registered under the Indian Trusts Act of 1882, ISRN was founded with a philosophy of relationship building, beyond funding and a vision to facilitate the effective channelization of efforts, skills, resources, and outreach to the corporate, voluntary organizations (VOs) and the government to contribute to the overall development of Indian society.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 7th Aug'20 and 11th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests