With a mission to negate the harmful effects of radiation affecting people, Syenergy Environics Limited has developed unique and innovative solutions after extensive research, experiments, and in-depth study on electromagnetic radiation and its impact on the human body and the environment for over 25 years. Environics has developed services to take care of the harmful effects of earth's natural sources of radiation (geopathic stresses) in buildings, as well as developed products to neutralize the harmful effects of electromagnetic radiation emitted from man-made sources and electronic gadgets. The Company's product- Envirochip' is CE certified and has been tested at reputed labs and medical institutions in India and UK, proving the efficacy of the product in improving the health parameters of people having the Envirochip fixed on their personal electronic gadgets like their mobile phone, laptop, router, and palmtop and it helps to reduce radiation impact.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 1st Sep'20 and 6th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Must have a bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or a related field
2. Must have knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
3. Candidates who are familiar with HTML and CSS would be preferred
4. Must have knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, Graphic design software and video creation tools
5. Must have a portfolio of work and creative projects
6. Must have strong analytical skills
7. Must have an excellent eye for detail
Please check company website before applying for the role.