About D'oro Fashions Inc.
D'oro Fashion House is a brainchild of the couple duo Preksha Mehta and Dhaval Mehta, who are also the founders of renowned accessory and clothing brand, the House of D'oro. The brand has been winning the hearts of numerous customers all over the world through its exquisite handcrafted products. We hope you enjoy our collection.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Creating graphics for posts, banners, catalog presentation, etc.
2. Offering creative ideas for social media & website banners creation
3. Working on brand promotion & creative strategizing
Social Media MarketingAdobe PhotoshopCorelDRAWAdobe IllustratorSearch Engine Marketing (SEM)MS-PowerPointVideo EditingDigital MarketingData AnalyticsMS-ExcelEnglish Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)Fashion StylingAdobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Social Media Marketing
Learn Adobe Photoshop
Learn Search Engine Marketing
Learn Video Editing
Learn Data Analytics
Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 18th Nov'20 and 23rd Dec'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. are from Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have good editing & creative skills
2. Must have good social media marketing knowledge
3. Must be quick and a deep learner
4. Must have a creative approach for brand growth & promotion
5. Must have good editing skills in Adobe Photoshop, Coral Draw, and/or Illustrator
6. Must have good industry knowledge of digital marketing
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week Free snacks & beverages Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 Lac/annum
Number of openings
1 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship