About the internship
Selected intern's day to day responsibilities include:
1. Improve video and sound quality using various video software
2. Edit marketing videos for social media, landing pages, and advertising campaigns
3. Edit raw video footage into processed premium quality videos by using music, graphics, and effects in video
4. Create visual materials for websites and social media
5. Design marketing collaterals, brochures, flyers, email templates, banners, infographics, display ads, GIF images, mock-ups, event collateral standees, etc.
6. Keep up with the latest design and trends
7. Create attractive creatives moving graphics like gifs etc.
8. Deliver creatives with familiarity with digital media such as social media banners, infographics, PPC ads, Google Ads, website layouts, emailers, brochures, etc.
9. Deliver printable as per printing requirements
10. Deliver on basic and routine in-house video requirements and editing
Adobe PhotoshopCorelDRAWAdobe IllustratorAdobe Premiere ProAdobe After Effects
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 13th Mar'21 and 17th Apr'21
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Can ensure content is accurate, consistent manner
2. Is preferably familiar with digital marketing and content for social media channels
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
3 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship