Urgent opening for Graphic Designer Role
Rotational, Both side cabLocation
Vikhroli West, MumbaiExperience
1-3 YearsThe Employer
Our client is a global IT services company that is constantly driving innovation. With hundreds of employees across the globe, each with their strong suit of expertise, they are able to make an impact on their clients and communitiesPurpose Of The Role/ Brief About The Role
- Solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs -- Photoshop, Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Invision, and Illustrator, etc. HTML Understanding is essential for this role.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- The role may require you to work on Adobe Photoshop which is an image editing software developed and manufactured by Adobe Systems.
- You will be working as a part of the Learning Visual Design team which is responsible for the creation, curation, and deployment of various training modules
Must have Skills:
- Create layouts by exploring design principles such as color, typography, and photographic selection for the brand, organizing elements, and usability.
- Create storyboards for animations (identifying the range of assets to be used, the story to be told, etc.)
- Evaluate brand's appeal or visual language (color palette, logo, font, etc) across a range of media (may include print, online marketing, Web site, packaging, etc.) with little guidance and oversight.
- Sketch logo and wordmark ideas with some direction.
Must communicate well in English (spoken and written)Good to have Skills:
Adobe Photoshop, Good communication skillsEducational/Professional/Technical/Management Qualification required:
Graduate and/or more; Well versed in using MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.Payroll:
Outworks- 06 months off roll period (according to the performance tenure will be extended )Package:
Best in industry