Little Black Book is looking for an independent, passionate, detail oriented individual wholl be responsible for LBBs visual design (across mobile + web + social media platforms)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and constantly adapt visual design system for LBB.IN/SHOP (across mobile + web+ social media.
- Have a deep understanding of brand marketing and LBB imagery and be able to replicate the same across both online and offline collateral.
- Maintain the component library for LBB across different platforms.
- Work closely across teams and managers to help LBB achieve the next level in design, both in aesthetics and functionality.
- Embrace the startup culture, and have the ability to work hands on.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2-4 years of experience doing visual design work
- You solicit feedback to make your designs better and believe good ideas can come from anywhere.
- You work at lightning fast speed.
- You are proficient with Adobe Suite- Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects and comfortable with writing the occasional copy.
- You take full ownership of your designs.
- You are open towards learning interaction design and moving beyond the realm of pixel-pushing.