Camp K12 is a global online school for 21st-century skills,teaching Coding and other extra-curricular to kids age 5-18 via LIVE, interactive, gamified online sessions that work 10x better than the status quo. Backed by SAIF Partners + Matrix Partners.
50,000+ students taught, looking to build a $1B+ global k-12 education business taking inspiration from social multiplayer games like Fortnite/PUBG and gig economy plays like Swiggy / Uber.
- Computer Science @ MIT (undergrad + Masters),MBA @ Harvard
- MIT Class President & Graduation Speaker
- Co-developed MIT AppInventor, coding-for-kids platform today used by 10M+ students
- Software / Product roles at Microsoft, Apple, Google, tech startups
- Business Analyst @ McKinsey & Company, covering High-Tech, Fin-Tech, Healthcare
- Co-founder / Co-president of - Code @ HBS-, a student club at Harvard bringing coding /tech literacy into the HBS curriculum. You can- t be a biz leader in 2020 and not speak tech.
- Deep experience building STEM/tech curriculum for schools + universities in China,US, Brazil, Italy, India, and more. Teaching coding to kids since 2010.
- Using your communication design skills to create concepts, visual and content to implement graphic solutions that ensure clarity, consistency, simplicity and clear messages - overseeing the complete range of customer communication (Curriculum,reports, infographics, presentations, creatives, newsletters, etc.)
- Applying your knowledge and understanding of parents and students life and their buying behaviour to improve graphic communication to facilitate the buying and retention process.
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external, to ensure teams have what they need and can work efficiently
- A strong portfolio of infographics and content-heavy graphic designs
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, self-taught designers are also welcome.
- Content creation skill preferred, not mandatory.