Creative in designing Creative, Flyers, brochures, info graphics, banner ads, on-screen marketing promotions, advertisements, posters, illustrators according to requirement.
A creative flair to develop designs for social media
A sincere passion for graphic design and brand building.
Ambitious, patient & truly committed to excellent creative designs
Enthusiastic in every assignment taken up
Think creatively and develop excellent design concepts, graphics, layouts, and promotional ideas
Developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose
Enjoy working on Adobe Photoshop, Coral Draw, and Illustrator
Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs
Responsibilities and Duties
• Creating something every user would love, Imagining big and bring it to life.
• To design engaging banners and graphics for various deals and offers.
• To design banners and graphics for Clients.
• To track the effectiveness of various designs and modify them accordingly.
• To quickly conceptualise the design and implement it even more quickly.
• Keep track of latest trends in the design.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Think creatively to produce fresh insights, concepts and themes design.
• Converting wireframes into attractive design templates
• Work closely together with developers, understand their needs and translate this into ui/ux design.
• Need to work mostly on mobile application designs and web applications designs
· 1 year of experience in graphics and visual design.
· Proficiency with full Adobe creative suite
· Extensive knowledge of Graphic Design, Print Design/Layout, Web Design and Development, with experience in design/development for both mobile and desktop applications.
· Ability to drive the design process by independently defining requirements, scoping projects and prioritizing tasks.
· Demonstrated strong visual design expertise with ability to produce fresh, simple, elegant and exceedingly usable layouts and interactions and iconography.
· Expert in fcp, after effect premiere pro according to requirement.