Job Description :
Graphic designer will be responsible for building a brand presence by creating visually pleasing and easy to consume designs for social media, marketing and website requirements.Responsibilities And Duties
Required Candidate profile
- Generating on-brand internal marketing materials across a variety of platforms such as our website, mailers and social media initiatives.
- Creation of experience assets (print and digital) such as invitations, signage and way finding, workspace graphics, info graphics, collateral pieces and branded giveaways, etc 3. Designing proposal decks customised to various users for existing and new project pitches.
- Translate concepts brainstormed by the content and marketing team, into visually appealing graphics using your understanding of how different content feeds into different subsets of the marketing strategy to yield the desired results.
- Often required to work independently and present creative concepts, graphics and layouts for various campaigns.
- Be updated with new social sharing platforms, social trends, design industry trends, competitor products, global events, important news and use this information to create relatable content.
EXPERIENCE: 3+ years of relevant experience in this field with a deep understanding of visual aesthetics and is adept in graphic designing and video editing
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: Graphic Designer at a digital agency
OTHER SKILLS: - Proficient in using Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw and After Effects. - Understanding of AutoCAD will be a bonus. - Understanding of Technicalities like and text requirements to create viral marketing content for various Social Media platforms. - Excellent Communication skills and the ability to understand various marketing messages to efficiently translate them into visual content.