If you are passionate about computer graphics and working with leading graphics engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture, then our GTCHE team has opportunities for you. As part of GTCHE (GTCHE: GFX & Throughput Computing Hardware Engineering) team we are passionate about delivering best-in-class visual experiences that enable users to immerse themselves in a new visual future. You will develop graphics, media, display & imaging solutions for a range of platforms from traditional PCs to high end datacenter servers. GTCHE is seeking for Post-Silicon Validation and Debug Engineers for Discrete Graphics SOC [PCIE, HBM Memory Controller, Power Management, Security, DFD Tools, Boot/reset/Clocking Flows] and Graphics, Media , Display domains. In this role you will work closely with architects, software/hardware engineering, Performance/Power teams and simulator experts. IF you have the desire and ability to learn quickly and gain new knowledge your potential here is limitless.In This Role You Will
Behavioral Traits That We Are Looking For
- Create, define and develop system validation environment and test suites.
- Use and apply pre-silicon and post-silicon platform level tools and techniques to ensure performance/ functionality to spec.
- Be responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures.
- Build Debug Methodologies, Content Coverage and Validation frame works.
- Require broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Validation teams.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to technical detail, data analysis and situational problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present complex issues with clarity to drive decisions.
- Self-motivated and willing to take additional responsibilities over time to contribute to the team’s success.
Minimum Skills and Experience that will get you notice:
Bachelor's in Electrical/Computer Engineering or computer science or related field with 12+ years of experience or Master's with 8+ years of experienceYour Experience Should Be In The Following Areas
Preferred skills and experiences that will make you stand out: -
- Familiarity with SoC/IP level architecture/design, Relevant experience in SOC Post silicon validation , Proven expertise in Silicon product development.
- Experience in creating Validation environments from scratch for validation of SoC/System level test execution.
- Experience with Validation of various type of external interfaces, like DDR, HBM, PCIe or similar.
- Experience with Post Silicon Debug /Validation and/or Emulation
- Familiarity with Driver and firmware flows
- Design validation on System level functionality (power management, memory, PCIe)
- Working knowledge of standard post-Si debug and regression tools/methodologies. Also any emulation tools. DFX methodologies and tools usage.
- Experience in Graphics Hardware-Software interfacing and debug would be plus
- Knowledge of Software programming. Good programming skills in C/C++ and scripting (such as PythonSV or Ruby)
- Demonstrated Experience on External Graphics SoCs(PCIE based)
- Good understanding of Display graphics driver / Media / 3D /Audio would be added advantage
- Post silicon Validation Experience on SRIOV, Virtualization/Hypervisor
- Experience and hands on skills with LTB, ITP, Logic Analyzers*, Oscilloscopes, Scan dumps, and in-circuit Emulators
- Expertise in validating complex IP's from different sources onto the same piece of silicon
- Experienced with IP/SoC firmware architecture
- Experience with IP/SoC Debug subsystem development
If you are passionate about this opportunity and ready to help us create the next generation of technologies that will transfer the future for decades to come? If so then we encourage you to apply.Inside this Business Group