Age: 18 to 30 years for male and 18 to 28 years for Female
Job Type: Full-time
Education:Minimum 10th pass and above
• A candidate is required to attend the passengers at different Airport counters during arrivals and departures of the flight.
• Passenger and Baggage Handling - The job involves extensive communication with passengers at the airport for booking, reservations, ticketing, complaint handling and passenger facilitation.
• To perform all security related functions as given for airline operations by the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security. Screening, frisking and overall safety & security of the passengers & their baggage.
• Helping and assisting the passengers.
• The candidates should be willing to work in rotational shifts/ 24 x 7 Operations