* Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
* Develop procedures, policies and standard
* Keep accurate records and document customer actions and discussions.
* Analise statistics and compile accurate reports.
* Recruit, mentor and develop customer agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
* Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
* Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
** Most diffuse stressed customers and be prepared to solve customer problems (when possible) quickly as they arise.
Experience: Extensive customer experience in some type of sales position is a good starting place to gain the experience needed to the Basic computer and typing skills are also needed to navigate the ticketing system.
REQUIREMENTS: Airline ticketing officers handle ticket sales airlines at airports. They are often the first person to greet a customer who enters the airport. Ticketing agents are expected to clean and neat appearance in accordance with airline standard Airlines often issue employees uniforms and badges.